Thursday, February 03, 2011

Mood Music LIII




This feels appropriate for my current mood because:

a) Hyper-Literal: I'm trying to alter my sleep schedule because waking up at 10 really isn't conducive to getting substantive amounts of work done during the day, but I can't seem to make myself go to sleep any earlier. I'm sleepy.

b) Lyrics-Conscious: I try to not make this a place where I talk too much about things that make me neurotic or insecure or whatever, but something about February makes me extra, extra crazy, and it is emotionally draining. Part of it's Valentine's Day, part of it's where the month falls within the school year. Unfortunate events of the past seem to have disproportionately occurred during this month. Excluding Black History Month, February is just no good.

No comments: