Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Mood Music LXVIII



This is A) the best mash-up they've ever done on Glee and B) the only track I bought from all the performances in the third season. I might give it a couple of episodes in the fall, just because their "plan" for following half the characters into their post-graduation lives sounds like a recipe for disaster and I love some good train-wreck television. But I've already deleted the season pass off of my DVR, and I'm probably going to chase that liberating feeling right out of regular Glee viewership.

What's all this new activity all of a sudden? I'm glad you asked, mythical reader. I'm trying to clear some, if not all, of the backlog of draft posts I've accumulated as I ready myself for Dream Emmy Ballot season. Half-finished movie thoughts from the winter, your hour is nigh.

No comments: