Monday, December 08, 2008

Screw You, ABC

No, really. I mean it.

When I was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, and Kristin Chenoweth came on singing a cheery Christmas tune, tears sprang to my eyes just thinking about Pushing Daisies. Listening to her sing, I recalled how much I want Alfredo to come back so she and Raul Esparza can sing the beautiful duet of my musical-theater-loving dreams. But that will probably never happen now. Screw you, ABC. I mean, the fact that they didn't use the summer to show reruns of the strike-shortened season (of which there were only nine episodes. Nine.) just demonstrates the lack of regard they have for this show.



Gah!

On a partially related note, Ms. Chenoweth is not the only phenomenally talented member of the cast. I just watched this movie again, and, well, damn.



Tell me that man shouldn't be on my television all the time.

Sigh.

No comments: