Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mood Music V




Oh, Kristen Stewart.  Others may mock you for your hostile body language in interviews, or for toking on your front stoop as though you haven't a care in the world and are not, in fact, the star of a movie making millions upon millions of dollars (something the fandom seems surprisingly chill about - maybe it's the fact that Twilight fans face a solid amount of judgement themselves, but most places the response I've seen has been a resounding "Whatever. It's her life."), but to me you seem kind of delightful, and probably very cool and a lot of fun.  Also, after hearing that putting this song on the Twilight soundtrack was your suggestion, I officially cannot dislike you at all, for it is beautiful, and makes me want to cry all the time, and is my new favorite song.  It was kind of perfect for today, a kind of grey day when I should have been working but didn't and was generally irresponsible and lazy.

No comments: