Saturday, November 22, 2008

Other Geekery

Twilight having been released means that I, maybe, will finally move on to another pop-culture obsession.  It's not abnormal for me to veer between various TV shows or songs or teen phenomena, or whatever, but it would be nice to find something else to occupy my time, at least until the whole psycho fangirl cycle begins again when they film New Moon.  I'm particularly looking forward to the final episodes of Battlestar Galactica.



BSG was my obsession of January 2007 - I watched all the episodes up until that point in a marathon session that consumed my life and scared my roommate.  Of all the cliffhanger half-season endings they've had, "the humans, at peace with the Cylons, land on Earth but it's a barren wasteland" was by far the craziest and most intriguing yet. I'm looking forward to seeing what they've got in store for the audience come January.

No comments: