Wednesday, November 04, 2009

And While We're on the Topic of Glee...

Listening to the just-released soundtrack ("Alone" is so good!) only reinforces a feeling that I know is at odds with what the people behind Glee would have us believe. Namely, I think Kevin McHale (Artie) has a much better singing voice than Cory Monteith (Finn). Head-to-head:



I don't have a problem, per se, with the way the show's narrative is set up, but it does make the "Rachel and Finn Show" element in solo assignments just that much more tiresome.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

It's true. I thought that too when I saw the episode. I wish they would focus a little more on the other guys.

liz said...

Yeah, in a show that's so batshit crazy most of the time, I'm not really sure how this became my plausibility sticking point. The next episode is supposed to be somewhat Artie-focused, which I'm excited about.

In other news, the Bon Jovi version of "It's My Life" sounds sooo slow to me now.