Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Books Read: Catching Up

These monthly posts totally got out of hand for me. I'd keep thinking that I wanted to write something more concrete about this book or that one, but never actually following through on doing so, until the backlog just became untenable. The Song of Ice and Fire books will probably come up again in future discussions of Game of Thrones, and I'd like to revisit A Discovery of Witches, Sisterhood Everlasting and The Night of the Gun when I have the time and focus to do so. Until then, I suppose this will have to suffice.

April 3: Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal

April 8: Bossypants by Tina Fey

April 9: A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin

April 10: A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

BTW, I'm totally adopting Deborah Harkness as a new role model. I mean, academic historian/fiction writer/wine blogger? Sounds pretty awesome to me.

May 1: Bumped by Megan McCafferty

May 21: Kissing Between the Lines by Diane Farr

May 31: Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein

June 1: A Portrait of an Addict as a Young Man by Bill Clegg; Spoiled by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan

June 14: A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin

June 20: Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

June 27: To End All Wars by Adam Hochschild

July 4: The Accidental Billionaires by Ben Mezrich

July 6: Abandon by Meg Cabot

July 25: The Night of the Gun by David Carr

No comments: